There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Say you'll mean it. Saturday, January 1, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
Eardrums: Jasey Rae - All Time Low


"Don't listen to the world, they say we're never gonna make it.
Don't listen to your friends, they would've never let us start.
Don't listen to the voices in your head,
listen to your heart."


I'm back.
School on Tuesday. Fml. After two months with no school it kind of sucks having to wake up at 6am and drag myself to school. Squeezy buses and what if I get some annoying teacher? Training on the first day of school. Training, please be good to me okay because I'm tired of being so tired all the time. I don't really want to start off my school year being tired. I kind of liked holidays and training (most of the time) and doing nothing. Sigh.
But I bought a pretty bag and pretty shoes. :) :)
We're probably going to sit in the hall for like three periods or something and listen to some long talk, go for recess and then have another talk. And we have CmPS this year. I don't think Sec 2 will be very enjoyable huh.
Maybe I'll recognize some sec 1s at TK. Someone from Changkat, maybe. That would be cool. But I haven't heard of anyone from Changkat coming to TK, so.
New Year was uneventful. I don't get very excited for New Year. Yeah. The fireworks in Singapore were okay. Sydney's one was awesome. Really pretty.
I miss Glee and Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars. Pretty Little Liars tomorrow! :) The Mentalist on Tuesday! :)
I think the seeing the Sec 1s will be funny. I think they will all be damn cute. :)
2010 went by pretty fast. I don't know if it's a good thing, or a bad thing. Both, I guess. 2010 was a pretty damn good year. It was kind of a big year, because of the whole changing school thing and making new friends thing. Lots of things have changed. Lots of people I know have changed. Some for the worse, some for the better.
I think secondary school has been pretty good to me so far. Apart from the studying, I think I like it better than primary school. In terms of the people I met, the things I did. Let's hope 2011 will be just as good. (:

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.