|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
If I sing you a song, would you sing along? Friday, January 7, 2011 @ 1:41 AM
Eardrums: Try - Asher Book![]() Dreams don't always have to exist when the sun's down and your eyes are shut. Well these four guys were supposed to release their single on Thursday but it turned out to be just a rumor. ): So disappointed when I came back from training and realised there was no single. Still love all of them though hehe! ♥♥ Can't wait for their album! Dirty Work! :) So the first week of school is officially done. It wasn't so bad for a first week, but that's because we haven't really started proper lessons. I mean, mostly it's just introducing ourselves, because most teachers don't know us. Most teachers forget our names the moment the next person introduces themselves anyway, so what's the point? HAHA. Not all, but most. I've never been good at introductions. The timetable is okay. For every not-so-good lesson there's a good lesson on the same day. Odd Mondays are the worst. Math, Physics, then Chem for first 3 periods. Shit way to start the week. :/ I really missed 1/1 (or 2/1 now) a lot. I couldn't stop laughing today after recess!! Oh! And I sent my letter to my mortal. I won't reveal her name. :) She has a pretty name though. I hope she doesn't figure out who I am too quickly!! So yeah. So far school has been good. But I think it'll be a pretty tough year. I mean with streaming, and stuff. All the teachers' are talking about it. I'm still undecided on what combination to take but most of the people I know have got it all figured out. Which makes me feel pretty insecure. I've never been very ambitious. Let's just see how my final year exam results turn out, and I'll decide then. Definitely going to study this year. Math exam next week. Kind of early... but yeah we'll have it every year, second week of school. At least according to what my sister tells me. I WILL STUDY THIS WEEKEND. I MUST. Today I saw my P1 buddy (P2, this year), and she waved at me. She remembered me! I was wearing TK uniform, and my hair was different and everything and she remembered. It really made me feel good. :) So yeah. (: |