|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Sept Holidays! Saturday, September 4, 2010 @ 7:19 AM
![]() Time to start studying. :/ Seriouss. I have super a lot of stuff to study and I haven't even started. And I suddenly decided to read Harry Potter. Gen lent me the first three books. I know I'm a bit slow, but the books are good. Really good. :D I spent the whole day reading which was why I didn't study. :/ I feel bad now. But I did a bit of Math practice paper homework that was assigned. HAHA. Broke fast at Popeye's tdayyy. (: I bought skittles! :D I want to watch Vampires Suck. It looks funnnyyyy. We got our progress report back. I did quite okay for everything. Except Math. But I kind of expected it, so. I'm really very scared for EOY's mann. Time to mug like crazyyy. I hope I don't fail. ._. Thursday and Friday was really boring, and seemed to go by really slowly cause holidays were coming. I wanted to skip last day of the term buttt Huda and Gen were lending me books so I went to school in the end. (: Then apparently we found out all the teachers whom we wrote inspiring teacher essays for would receive their essays. Cause Mr Chen was like, "Thank you for the nomination," then I freaked because I realised that if Mr Chen got his Mdm Goh would get hers, AND GRACE PUT MY NAME THERE although SHE WROTE EVERYTHING. I was like, "OMG GRACE YOU SUCK." Haha yeah so Mr Chen said he laughed while he read his. I think me, Kyra and Nabilah wrote like three lines each and Grace wrote two pages. :| Then we were asking all the teachers whether they received our essays. Grace asked Mdm Goh whether she got the essay then I pretended to be super engrossed with my notes then Mdm Goh was like, "Oh yes, I did, thank you girls, and thank you for all the other presents too. Valerie how did you make the cookies so nice? It kind of melts in your mouth." HAHAHA. Then Valerie said something and Mdm Goh was like, "Oh, you see very few people can achieve that crunchiness," or something along that lines. HAHAHA. So nice. She was in a pretty good mood too. Thennn when me, Nabilah, Nadia and Zatu walked past Mr. M then he pretended to wipe a tear because I didn't give him teachers day present. THEN I FELT SO BAD YKNOW. I kept apologizing. Then Nabilah had a teachers day present, and I bought a red pen and we wrapped nicely then we went to find him at staffroom. Then he laughed when we gave him because he said he was only joking but he thanked us anyway, still laughing. Niceee. -.- At then end of the day we said bye to Ms Nadia cause it was her last dayyyyy. ): She said she was meeting Mr Jaffar at Com Lab 4 then half the class went to hang outside Com Lab 4 then Ms Nadia was looking at us suspiciously. HAHA. We still don't know how he looks like, though. We took a few pictures with ms Nadia and then finally I went home. Yupp. Hari Raya is coming soooooon. Haha. :D I wanna go jalan raya mannn. :DD ♥ Afiqa. |