There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Rayaaa, Tuesday, September 14, 2010 @ 2:39 AM

I realise I didn't post about raya. It was good. I didn't play with sparklers though, like the picture. ): I used to play with it all the time.
I didn't really feel raya-ish this year. I don't know why. I got sick on the day before raya, maybe that's why. So lameee. But I thought meeting family and eating nice food was pretty good. (: I went out for 3 days or something. I'm going for jalan raya with friends on Monday. :D I'm definitely looking forward to that. EOY's comingg. So scary. :/
SO anyway. I was really dreading school on Monday, because I wasn't really in a school moos. It was okay. Nothing special. Today I ate nasi ayam penyet FINALLY hahaha. Nabilah couldn't take the spiciness. Actually, neither could I but I could take more than her anyway. HAHA.
ZATU HAS CHICKEN POX OMG. I AM SO SAD. She finally got it after vowing to try not to get it. HAHA. So cute lah. I miss her mannn.
Grace didn't come for school today because she had ballet exam. ._.
OH we had PE first period today and we played soccer! AWESOME. None of us were really serious soccer players so it was really funny and stuff. REALLY FUNNY. I was dying of laughter. Nadia kept screaming at everyone to scare them then they would anyhow kick the ball then she would take the ball happily. :DDD So funnnnnnnn. We're doing it again next week yayyyyy.
I spent like 3 hours online doing the home ec thingy with Huda and Nabilah. Minqi helped SHE IS SO NICEEE. :)
So yup.
♥ Afiqa.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.