There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
YOG! Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 1:11 AM

Haha yeah. (:
So on Friday I went to watch the YOG men's gymnastics. It was trampoline. At first I was super un-enthusiastic about going because I didn't want to have to break fast there but it turned out to be quite cool. I went home first, because on Friday we are released at 12 and then came back to schoo at 4.45.
So the athletes were jumping like super high and doing all this flipping and spinning and curling in the air and then landing and jumping again. Cool yknoww. Ukraine won, I think.
Then Nadia was texting me and she told me that the Greece guy was hot. HAHAHA. :D
The food a bit expensive huh. -.- But anyway I broke fast there. I reached home at about 9pm.
And do any of you watch the 9pm chinese show, unriddled?!? IT IS DAMN COOL. Super freaky mann the cases.
Yesterday had match with Dunman! :) I didn't play as long as the others cause I was tired and thirsty. :/ After that went home, went to library with Natasha and Rafizan and Natasha to study then we break fast at burger king. :) Then we bought strawberry smoothie. :) Yesterday was awesome.
Today I woke up at 11 then bathed. I went for tuition and I am now studying for Science. SO MANY THINGS TO REMEMBER. ._."
♥Afiqa.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.