|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Manage me, I'm a mess. Saturday, August 14, 2010 @ 1:10 AM
![]() Ahh. The necklaces are so pretty. the lack of updates is because my internet was down so, finally managed to get it repaired. (: Fasting month is hereee. It's quite okay, except that I constantly feel sleepy now. My sister says it's because of low sugar level or something. And we had to cook fruit crumble in home econs while we were fasting. SERIOUSLY. Then all the Muslim girls were like omgoshhhh. Cause you could totally smell the fruit crumble baking in the oven, while we were doing theory lessons. Haha. :P Training is TIRING. I was super ultra duper thirsty. So I didn't do like all of training. :/ Yesterday was my sister's birthday. (: We ate fruitcake. Hehe. So yesterday was Friday the 13th. I didn't realise it until someone told me. Yesterday was the first time I took SPA hahaha. It was okay, it was about filtration. Except I kind of spilled some pond water + soil on my paper then I was like oh shitttt then Ili passed me tissue. (: I managed to wipe it off and dry it before Mr Chen collected it heehee. Minqi was sick yesterday. ): I told her to go home but she didn't want to. -.- Cuz she had red cross. SO DEDICATED. I went home and slept until like 5pm. Then I read the Percy Jackson book Nadia lent me. (: It was super nice! :D Nicer than the movieeee. (: And All Time Low is kind of awesome. I've been listening to them for the past two weeks. :) So yeah. That's it. ♥Afiqa. |