There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
I wanna go to the libraryy! Saturday, August 7, 2010 @ 6:49 PM

I wanna go to the librry and readdd. I want to read my Sarah Dessen novels. ): I think I'm going to go with my mum today. :D
K anyway. Yesterday we were supposed to have match with Dunman but it was cancelled in the end. Had tuition, then went to Eastpoint to buy stuff at NTUC. Bought Nescafe hehe. (: And I bought new pens! Omgosh I love going to popular mann. I love new notebooks, and new pens and new EVERYTHING.
I went home and studied Chem after that. Cuz we have SPA and I studied the experimental techniques. I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Yknow my brother is scared of Willy Wonka or something wth. -.- It was a good movieee. :) Charlie And The Chocolate Factory used to be my all time favourite book. :P The movie got me craving for chocolate. :O
After the movie I played computer, then I went to study again. Super sleepy already so I drank nescafe then I wasn't sleepy. ._. HAHA.
Fasting month is comingg! I'm so excited HAHAHA. Probably only like the first two days I'll be like super excited, then after that it'll just be like -___-. I think maybe on the days I have training I'll break fast at videoworld or something. Cause I don't think I can get home in time. O.o
And I think All Time Low is awesomeee. "Everybody knows there's a party at the end of the world" HAHA. Anyway they're just amazing. (:
I wanna go eat breakfast nowwww.
Kbyeee.
♥ Afiqa.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.