|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
The gift. Tuesday, August 17, 2010 @ 3:15 AM
![]() Haha yeah I love books with happy endings. I know that the ending is like predictable and stuff but still. (: I WENT TO THE LIBRARY TODAY! I finally got some new books. They had Cecilia Ahern! (: They had 'The Gift' which was written by her. I think it's her newest book but I might have gotten it mixed up with something. I went with Christen and Gen Ho. After that while they studied Bio I read my book. :) So yesterday was Monday. It was okay, for a Monday. Kyra didn't come to school, idk why. :O She didn't come today eitherrr. ): Class was quiet haha. Nabilah had some type of food poisoning I think, yesterday, so today she didn't come to school. ): Neither did Minqi. ): So we had lab lesson for Science, then we were using like microscope and stuff. Looking at sperms. :/ Yeahhh. So then I zoomed in, then I looked then I was like, "OMG. There's like long things moving IT'S MOVING THE SPERM IS ALIVEEEE." Then Grace came. Then she also looked then she was like, "OMGOSH YEAAA!" Then Minqi looked then she also said that she saw like stuff moving. Then I assumed the sperms were alive (which was really nooby of me, because the sperms were in a slide) and I freaked out. Then Mr Chen came and asked why we were all crowded around here, so someone told him about the moving sperms and stuff. Then he looked into the microscope then he was like, "Er...it's just your eyelashes." SERIOUSLY. So paisehh mann HAHAHA. Then I laughed like super hard. ._. It was our eyelashes when we blinked!! Had Malay Oral today. Then the conversation topic was "What is your favourite TV show?" i was trying to think of some Malay show, but I realised I don't watch any Malay show then I said it was Glee. Then she asked me what were the positive effects of Glee. I was stuck then I said "Ohhh it shows the problems that teenagers face and peer pressure" and stuff like that. I think I did like okay. Could be better though. After I left the examination room then I remembered what I wanted to say. -.- So yeahh. Today was quite okay. (: Except I have a cold. I don't know who passed it to me. Lots of people have been having colds these days. :/ ♥Afiqa. |