|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Way back into love. Thursday, July 15, 2010 @ 11:54 PM
![]() HEHE. Nobody hates Spongebob. :) Anywayy. I love the song way back into love. Haha, yes, I watched like a little bit of the movie on channel 5. :D Anyway yesterday we celebrated coach's birthday! Best training ever HAHA. There was like cake fight and water fight HAHA. It was confusing because at first coach was coming, then he wasn't, then he was. So yeah. But it was funn. :) Team TK! ♥ Went home with Gen Ho. Because of the sports cap thingy I have to go for YOG gymnastics. -.- I don't mind, just that it's during fasting month. But Nadia, Huda, Geraldine and Gen all going yayy. (: I didn't do my Lit homework because I thought no Lit because of the prefect investiture. But Sec 1s didn't watch. :/ Rushed it in the morning. I was actually looking forward to school because I thought first period was like Music then someone told me it was Science. -.- But not bad lah. Grace had to attend only first two periods you know. Unfair mannn. Today was our turn to present the humanities thingy. I was damn nervous please haha. The group before us took like 14 minutes or something, and we took like 5 minutes wth HAHA. I hope our performance was damn good. (: Did home econs during the whole recess. My gosh I'm a failure at sewing please haha. Ili finished hers. ):< I only have to put the string and I'M DONE. :) YES. :D Going to chalet todayyyyyy. :D ♥, Afiqa. |