|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Tell me why! Wednesday, July 21, 2010 @ 5:09 AM
![]() HAHAHA OMG THEY HAVE DOMO IN RAINBOW. Cool or what? :) Okay anyway. Today first period was Lit. I like Lit! It's so fun. The book really isn't that bad once you get past the first few chapters. I wiki-ed the book because Ms Nadia gave like a quiz and I didn't read the book :/ Lit is super funny. (: After Lit we had PE. Ran 2.4km. -.- At first it was like he said it was a test run, but he would still give timing. He said we could choose whether to go for a test run or real run. Me and Kyra picked test run then after we got our timings we realised it was worth five points! Then Mr Mutalib said he would count the points and he was lying about the test run thing and it actually a real run. Haha wth mann. But I got my points. Me and Kyra got the exact same timinggg cool rightttt. (: After PE was Malay. Did corrections and stuff. Nabilah went to play piano after Malay. Recess, supposed to go through Math paper but Ms Lee had a meeting or something. Desiree was performing in a drama production sneak preview thing but the studio was full then we couldn't go. ): But they said she was damn good. :O Went back up to class and started singing Tell Me Why by Backstreet Boys HAHAHAA THIS IS WHY I LOVE 1E1 SO FREAKING MUCH. Us (Me, Nadia, Kyra) : TELL ME WHY! Nabilah: Ain't nothing but a heartache. Us: TELL ME WHY! Nabilah: Ain't nothing but a mistake. Us: TELL ME WHY. Nabilah: I never want to hear you sayy... Us: I WAAANT IT THAAAT WAAY! Then Nabilah tries to sing the part where the guy goes "Tell me whyyyyyy" like really long but her voice broke or something then we were laughing like shit and then she kept telling us to redo until she could hit the notes. -.- During Legacy we taught the class how to sing our Zany Parade song. :P And then HOME EC! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY it wasn't sewing omgosh. made agar-agar. I was so brave, I lit (do you say lit?) the stove. Hahaha. (: I think mine and Ili's agar-agar turned out quite okay hehe. :) After that we had swimminggggg. Fun fun funnnn. :) but I think I left my clothes there. ): So that's it. (: ♥, Afiqa. |