There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
PS I love you; Saturday, July 3, 2010 @ 6:12 AM

BLOODYHELLL. I would give anything to visit this place omg. LOOK AT IT. It's like m&m heaven HAHAHA. :D And it's all colour coordinated omgoshhh.
Okay anyway. I finished reading "PS, I Love You" by Cecelia Ahern. Thank you Huda for lending me the book! :D It was super good you know!! I wanted to cry when I read this one part.
Okay so basically there's this lady, and her husband died, and he left like 10 letters for her after he died, that she opened every month and there was like this challenge in every letter. And all the letters end with "PS, I love you." And it was helping her lead a normal life again. And she meets like a nice guy along the way, but she feels like she's betraying her dead husband.
Then after lots of shit happens and all, and she kinds of starts avoiding the nice guy because she's afraid to fall in love, she opens the last letter and it says,

"Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Open your heart and follow where it leads you...and remember, shoot for the moon...
PS. I will always love you..."
DAMN SAD MANN! It's like, before he died, he knew his wife would have to fall in love again and stuff, which is so sweet. :)
I just realised that there's a movie based on this. Haha. I'm downloading it now, but it's loosely based so it's not really following the book.
Speaking of movies, I also want to watch Eclipse! Somehow I'm not as excited as I was for the first two movies. :/ I got over it I guess. But I still want to watch it though. Taylor Lautner WOOHOO. :D
Haha okay that's alll.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.