There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
I miss glee. Friday, July 30, 2010 @ 1:08 AM

Hiii. It's Friday yay. :D This week was CA week, so it was pretty suckish.
And I miss Glee. HURRY UP SEASON 2 OMGOSH. Vampire Diaries toooo. ):
Anyway. On Monday we had Math and English CA. I thought English was okay except I didn't know how to write the address for the letter writing thingy. :/ And Math was sort of okay too. Well better than the previous one anyway.
Tuesday we had humanities and Lit. I was stressing out over the stupid monsoon winds and ONE QUESTION CAME OUT ABOUT IT WTH. And I could have spent more time on other stuff please.
Malay is next next week or something.
I can't really remember what happened for the past few days.
Yesterday had training. CCH came over and we played match. (: Coach started speaking in Chinese then I didn't understand. :/
Today was..
slow.
It was raining! It's one of those days where you just feel like sleeping all day YOU KNOW.
I came to school quite early. Then somebody told me we had humanities today then I was like "oh shittt" because I didn't bring my file. -.-
Went down to look for Christen but luckily I bumped into Jolyn and she lent me her file. I told Ms Aliah and she gave me that -.- face and she said, "Oh, so you're trying to cover up before Mdm Goh can see right?"
Then I said, "hehe. no lah. At least I told you right. :)"
Then she said she'll let me off this time. (:
First period was Bio. IH was third.
It was okay I guess. I don't mind Bio. Kind of. Well because today was a really slow day and I'm always tired one day after training. Jesslyn told me I had eyebags. I feel old. ): I just wanted school to end. So it went reaaallyyy slowly today. 1/1 constantly has a lot of questions. Nadia told me that the sea is salty because of whale sperms. ._. No one actually asked Mr Chen so I'm not sure. :/ If that's true then...ew. :| Because then I've accidentally drunk whale sperm. OH EW. That sounds gross. I am going to google it. -.-
And after that was music! Music is awesome. :) We did Spanish weddings and stuff.
IH, recess and then Lit. But Ms Nadia didn't come so we combined with 1/2 and their teacher Ms Sarah. She was nice. (:
And then I went home.
Oh the way home Nadia was texting me about this super hot guy who was sitting opposite her and Ili in the MRT and how they were bushing so much. HAHAHA WTH MAN. Then I was like, "How hot?" Then she said, "Logan Lerman hot" And then she started freaking out because he was a foreigner around our age hahaha. :D
Kbye.
♥,
Afiqa.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.