There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
I miss Drake and Josh. ): Tuesday, July 20, 2010 @ 12:42 AM

HAHA. I miss Drake and Josh. ): It used to be my all time favourite show please haha. :) I remember this episdoe quite clearly, it's the one about the storm. :P And yes, Dora th Explorer is quite annoying. Me and Nadia also found out that if you reverse the theme song it's quite creepy hahaha. :P
Anywayy. Today was the Bio FT. My godddd. I thought it was manageable then Mr Chen came in and started giving the answers and then I thought, 'oh shit'. The last question was a four mark question AND I GOT IT WRONG. I got the first part wrong which means that the other parts are all wrong. Buttt someone told me that they are still discussing the answers. I NEED TO GET THAT CORRECT. LIKE NEED TO. Omgosh I swear I am going to fail mannn. :/ Or just pass anyway. Math period was switched with Lit so we didn't get back our paper YAYYY. I don't want to know my results anyway.
After school went to eat at eighteen chefs with Huda, Shanley, Minqi and Wardah. :)I'm so full nowww. Eighteen chefs is awesome haha. (:
Oh yeah over the weekends I went to chalet with my family. :) Like aunts and uncles and cousins. It was funnn. We played like lots of games & wii! :D HAHA. Eh Gen I am now great at it YOU WANT TO REMATCH? HAHAHA. (:
Yupppp. So that's it. :)
♥,
Afiqa.

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.