|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Carnival Day! & other stuffs that happened this week. :) Friday, July 2, 2010 @ 12:59 AM
![]() Haha isn't it cool? It's like looking at a beach from top view. :D Okay anyway, first week in school has been kind of busyyy.This is going to be a super long postttt. Wednesday There was the first swimming lesson on Wednesday haha. Then Zatu wanted me to go with her. So the instructor was like, "Okay, swim to me. Try." Then I just walked towards him HAHA. Then he put me in the non-swimmers group. Kyra was like wth because before that I actually swam properly. Then first was blowing bubbles. Quite fun because the instructor was super nice. But he's only a relief. Oh, we got lost going there. We were talking about where to get off, then the bus stopped, then I think this uncle heard us talking about going to Katong Swimming Complex then he was like, "Get off here!" THANK YOU UNCLE. We still managed to get lost and we went over overhead bridge like quite a few times. Had to ask the Esso uncle HAHAHA. Damn tiring. -.- Mr Mutalib (Mr Sub-teacher) was the teacher in charge of us haha. Then after swimming we were packing our stuff. Then only me, Nadia Sharmin, Zatu, Ili, Nabilah and Nadia Nasuha was there then he started speaking Malay. he sounds damn weird in Malay please! Then I started laughing HAHAHA. Thursday (yesterday) Early in the morning we had the CCA investiture thingy and the prefects voting for ex-co and all that. Quite boring except for some parts. Ms Nadia didn't come for Lit so we started (secretly) making plans for Carnival Day which was tomorrow. :D Had class comm training. Uncle Dollah came in and started talking to us suddenly while we were waiting. Jesslyn is scared of him HAHAHAHA. He's damn funny and nice lah! :) Then he started talking in malay and I had to keep translating. My Malay is quite crap so I think I translated some stuff wrongly and there was like miscommunication and stuff. The real class comm training was quite okay, there was the trainer and stuff. One of them kept trying to distract us while we were doing! "Are you sure it's like that?" He kept asking then we were all like reluctant to answer. he said he had a cousin in tkgs then Grace was like, "What's her name? Her class? Is she a prefect?" HAHAHA. Then he looked nervous and he was like, "Uh..I'm not sure." Friday (Todayyy) Today was CARNIVAL DAY! :DDDD But we still had first two periods. Biology and Music. Yknow before I came to class, Nadia came earlier and there was a FROG ON HER CHAIR. Luckily I wasn't there or else I would have screamed already HAHA. We told Mr Chen because he's very interested about animals and stuff except for butterflies which he says are boring, and he said, "That's nice." HAHAHA. I missed like half of Biology because Mr Tan wanted to see all sports captain and stuff, for cross-country. Then when I came back in Mr Chen was passing around a box. I didn't know what was inside. IT WAS ACTUALLY DEAD BUGS YOU KNOW. FREAKING GROSS. I thought it was fake until Huda turned around and she was like, "They were once alive." Then I was like, "WTF. OMG. THAT IS DAMN GROSS." Then I quickly passed the box forward. -.- The insects were all put on display and they were stuck with a needle PIERCING THROUGH THEIR BODIES. I swear I suck at Biology because I am disgusted at everything. For the start of Biology we are only like doing the P6 stuff, like Environment and Ecology and how something affects something. But since I've forgotten all my P6 work, I'm not really keeping up. After that was music. Mrs Lee's class is always damn fun please! We researched on traditions on Malay weddings and stuff. Haha we were all super restless because next period was already the setting up off stalls. It's like P6 entrepreneurship day you know! :D Me and Nadia slacked off and we walked around and bought food. GOT NACHOS HEHE. And cupcakes. :D Then we gave Ms Lee a free notebook because yesterday it was her birthday. WE WERE SUPER MEAN. We didn't even know and we totally did not respond to her in class mann. Then we sang happy birthday! :D Then Mr Chen came and all of us started yelling and he quickly walked and he was like, "I'm just passing by!" then Ms Aliah came and we were all like, "MS ALIAHHHHHH!!!!" Haha then she finally relented and came to us. We said she could write "1/1" on the stress balls and then squeeze it really hard and smash it whenever she was pissed at us. :D Ms Aishah also bought A LOT of stuff from our stall. Then she got the hello kitty fan as the free gift and she was damn happy HAHAHA. She bought at least one of everything from our stall! :D Mr Yang was the last person, I think. We had to drag him all the way from the canteen and he kept getting distracted by other stalls along the way. HE WANTED A FRIENDSHIP BAND FOR HIS WRIST HAHAHA. Grace gave him like a short friendship band-keychain thing then he was like, "Eh, no, I want one for my wrist!" HAHA WTH RIGHT. In the end he did pay quite a lot when he came to our stall. :DD After school went to videoworld to eat and stay back to do Math SAIL task. Ended up talking with Nadia and Zatu and Nabilah. They are all damn funny please. :)We waited with Nadia at the foyer when she had to go home. Nabilah had guides.It was raining quite heavily, then Mr Mutalib came in, like TOTALLY DRENCHED. Seriously he was squeezing water off his shirt. HE LOOKED SUPER FUNNY. Then me, Zatu and Nadia started laughing, and we were trying to pretend that we weren't laughing but he noticed. Haha so then we waved at him. Then he said, "Why you laughing? I went swimming lah." HAHAHA! Because he takes us for swimming. -.- Hahah okay this is quite longgg. ♥, Afiqa. |