There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
there's just no turning back, when your heart's under attack. (: Friday, June 11, 2010 @ 5:34 PM
Hehe that's a cute picture. (:
I love the song Never Say Never! Justin Bieber & Jaden Smith are both very cute mann. (: And I watched the behind the scenes of Somebody to Love! Justin Bieber can danceeee. :)
Okay so yesterday had training in the afternoon, then it was quite okay because it was hot and coach didn't make us do full court drills. :) Only like 4 sec 1s attended plus Amirah. but that's okay because we are passionate people like Yun Jie said! Haha. (: But it's only because the others are overseas. Probably last week they will all be back. :) I'm not going anywhere because my sister has O levels & she has classes and needs to study and stuff. No training at all next week! Finally can start on my Math SAIL task.
Before training I got an sms from an old friend asking me whether I was going to the bbq. I love it when people make an effort to keep in touch with me. (:
After training I went to eat at Videoworld with Gen and Amirah and the rest of the team was there also. Gen bought vanilla coke which she didn't like haha. Peach tea ftw man. (: Then the coke leaked in her bag on the bus HAHAH. Everything got soaked.
OH YES
I finally bought my earplugs! They're pink! Or more specifically, "bubblegum pink". HAHAHA. it was on the package thingy. (: It's super pretty hehe.
So that's alll. :D
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.