AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels.
Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.
February 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast.
Banner by The Fading Night
|
Take My Hand Monday, June 7, 2010 @ 2:03 AM
Y'know I think I did this before. :/ Wayyyy back. (: but nvm. :D This is probably like really lame and stuff, so you can skip and not read this post. Hehe. :D Instructions: 1. Put your iPod on shuffle 2. Press "Next" for each question 3. Use the title of the song to answer the question 4. No cheating
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Superman - Five For Fighting Haha. No. Not really. :/ The exact opposite actually.
WHAT'S YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE? Big City Dreams - Never Shout Never
WHAT DOES YOUR FAMILY THINK OF YOU? Super Girl - Saving Jane haha shit why do I keep getting all these 'super' songs. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Heartless - Kris Allen Awww noo.
WHAT DO STRANGERS THINK OF YOU? Paparazzi - Lady Gaga Stalker muchhh? D:
WHAT DO YOUR EXES THINK OF YOU? I don't have exes but, okay. Gives You Hell - All American Rejects :/
HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE? Hot N Cold - Katy Perry Haha. What's that supposed to meann.
HOW WILL YOUR LOVE LIFE BE IN THE FUTURE? I'm Not Missing You - Stacie Orrico Isn't that like a break up song? :|
WILL YOU GET MARRIED? Untouchable - Taylor Swift No?
WILL YOU HAVE KIDS? Circle - Paramore
ARE YOU GOOD AT SCHOOL? Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall out Boy I take it, that's a no.
WILL YOU BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE? Pictures Of You - The Last Goodnight
WHAT SONG SHOULD THEY PLAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY? Sweet Caroline - Mark Salling version HEHE YAYY OF COURSE. (:
WHAT SONG SHOULD THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Time For Miracles - Adam Lambert
THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR LIFE: Eenie Meenie - Sean Kingston & Justin Bieber Hahaha!
YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIEND ARE: My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson Funny how that works. (:
HAPPY TIMES: Do You Remember - Jay Sean feat. Lil John & Sean Paul Yes I do. (;
SAD TIMES: Misery Business - Paramore Hahaha. (: it's more angry.
EVERY DAY: Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Cast I'mma positive person. (:
FOR TOMORROW: So What - Pink
FOR YOU: Ultraviolet - Stiff Dylans
WHAT DOES NEXT YEAR HAVE IN STORE FOR ME? Heartbreak Warfare - John Mayer Niceee.
WHAT DO I SAY WHEN LIFE GETS TOO HARD? Leavin' - Jesse McCartney :D
WHAT DO I THINK WHEN I GET UP IN THE MORNING? Here We Go Again - Paramore OMG yes! (:
WHAT SONG WILL I DANCE TO AT MY WEDDING? If Eyes Could Speak - Devon Werkheiser Yayyyeee that's a sweet song. (:
WHAT DO YOU WANT AS A CAREER? One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber ...That makes no sense?
YOUR FAVOURITE SAYING? Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift
FAVOURITE PLACE? The City Is At War - Cobra Starship Haha whatt.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? Love Me - Justin Bieber Of course they do. (:
DESCRIBE YOURSELF? Seventeen Forever - Metro Station VAMPIRE hahaha.
WHAT DO I LIKE DOING MOST? You and Me - Lifehouse
SONG THAT DESCRIBES MY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL: Hey Soul Sister - Train wtf EW NO.
WHAT IS MY STATE OF MIND AT THE MOMENT? A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton I'm kind of distracted, yeah.
HOW WILL I DIE? Fifteen - Taylor Swift Well that's sad.
THE SONG THAT YOU'LL PUT AS THE TITLE? Take My Hand - The Cab feat. Hey Monday
Yup. So that's it. If you're really bored and you wanna take the quiz, be my guest. (: -AFIQA!
|