There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
The Karate Kid. Wednesday, June 16, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
Me and Huda. (:
Yesterday was funnnn! In the end we didn't do Math SAIL because too many people missing. :/ We have 12 more days when school reopen so it's okay. Plus Zatu and Nabilah already worked out the solution. She texted me the answer and I was like, "Uh, okay." Hahaha I don't get it at all. -.- It's so complicated!
So thennn I had lunch with Huda and Shanley and Minqi at 18 Chefs. I met my juniors Vanessa and Jaslyn there! And they also had a friend with them haha. (: 18 Chefs food is so nice pleasee! (: I always buy the same thing over and over. :D 18 Chefs FTW. :) We ate and talk about stuff in general. Then after that all of us took MRT to Tampines. Shanley had to go so me and Huda accompanied Minqi to library. She's so hard working haha! She brought like all her Math textbook and stuff. So me and Huda went and searched for books.
After much hesitation (hahaha not really, both of us were bored) we decided to go watch Karate Kid. Minqi didn't want to go. -.- She wanted to stay and study alone haha. (: No wonder she's our chairman. Me and Huda booked 4.10 tickets, so we had like 1hour + to go walk around. ._. Went to artbox, toys r us and popular. (: We stayed at toys r us the longest I think. xD Then we were taking pictures with random stuffed toys.
Then at every toy we were like, 'EH! I used to have this!' :D
Then finally we went and watched karate kid after walking around for like super long. IT WAS SUPER GOOD. I admit that I didn't really want to watch it at first because I am more of a chick flick person. (: But it was really, really goooood. And funny at some parts!
SPOILER ALERT. :D
Then there was this one part *spoiler alert* where Jaden Smith was gonna kiss the girl at the puppet show thingy and then it was supposed to be like a lot of suspense and stuff but Shanley told us about that part during lunch. -.- So it wasn't surprising. Thanks uh Shanley. HAHA. I'm kidding. (:
Yknow when Jaden Smith was crying I also wanna cry HAHA. The girl beside me was already crying. And there was this one guy who was laughing at everything. I mean, some parts were funny, but not that funny then he laughed like really long wth. Then his laughter made me laugh. :P
Then I clapped when *spoiler alert* Jaden Smith won the wrestling match.
Okay no more spoilers. (:
I also want to watch Killers. It sounds good. And I want to watch Toy Story 3! :D
Yupp. So Karate Kid is really a great movie. And they played Never Say Never at the end credits. Heehee. :)
So that's alllll. :D
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.