There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Cookies! Sunday, June 13, 2010 @ 6:33 AM
Haha. (: So today I went to downtown east to this chips more festival thingy. Hence, the cookie monster photo. I think his(its?) eyes look scary here. You know the cookie brand, chips more? It's fine if you don't. :/ Anyway we didn't plan on going there, just that we were walking around and my brother really wanted to go when we saw like a poster or something. I didn't want to go because I was hungry and I wanted to go eat, but we went anyway in the end.
You had to buy like three packets of cookies and get this yellow band thing to wear around your wrist then you could go play games. The lady kept trying to convince my mum to buy one for me and that I would have 'the time of my life' and stuff. I was like wth no. But of course I said it nicely. (: I mean, I guess if I was a few years younger it would have seemed fun. All around it was just a bunch of 5-10 year old kids screaming and running around. Every time you successfully completed your 'mission' which was pretty easy to complete actually, you get this like jigsaw puzzle thing and when you collected everything you go inside this mystery room or something like that. -.- Super lame pleaseee. But hey my brother enjoyed it so yeaah. We stayed for like 2 hours mann. :/
So you know, you had to buy three packets in order to get one yellow band then there was this lady who had like 6 kids or something then she was carrying a bag with like a lifetime supply of cookies wth hahaha.
before that I went to the library. My current favourite author is Sarah Dessen yayyyyee! But I've only read like five of her novels. :/ I think she has more than that righttt! But I can't find them anyway except for libraries so yeah. ): The Truth About Forever = Best book ever. Haha. (:
I am kind of bored nowww. Plus I finished Lit homework hehe. (:
Okay byeeee.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.