|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town. Thursday, June 3, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down. :)Haha okay I suddenly thought of the you belong with me song. I stumbled upon the song while listening to other stuff. But it's nice though. :) Anyway today's training was quite okay. Mostly it was match with the DSA pupils. My juniors came y'knowww awesome man. (: Not all, actually only four haha. But they were really good. We played against them. My juniors got lost to tkgs. I suck at giving directions. :/ In the end they took like taxi haha so cute mannn. (: then there's the RGPS girl, Amirah, she came for our training! But nobody informed her that it was in the morning, because we didn't know whether she would come. Then she came in the afternoon. SO CUTE MAN. In the end she went to parkway with Christen & Gen Ho. I went home with Kayla. The weather is extremely hot these days. I'm like burningg running under the sun. I'm like turning blacker by each training. Even my sister said so! I have tan lines booooo. ): So not nicee. I'm supposed to go to my auntie's house for my cousin's wedding and stuff but I'm staying at home with my sister. Tomorrow we're going. My sister's sick. :| I haven't done the benchmark test. Yet. Kayla's like, "Oh I don't want to do. My bookings all clear anyway." HAHA WTH LAH. -.-" Anyway I think I'll fail. I fail at Math anyway. Yeaa. I'm super bored now. -AFIQA! |