There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
all i wanted was you. Sunday, June 6, 2010 @ 9:04 PM
All I wanted was you. (: Hehe yay Paramore!
Okay anyway today I woke up at 10am. Then charged my phone and bathed. No training today, but we have friendly against Dunman Sec tomorrow! :DD Can see all my friends haha. (: I hope we finish at the same time then can go hang out at Tampines Mall or something. :) I met coach at vivo yesterday. -.- Then he suddenly started talking to me about training and all that and I was like, "huh what?" Haha. I a bit slow ah. Gen is rubbing off me. :P
I had KFC for breakfast. (: My mother is in a good mood I think. I wanna go eastpoint and buy pretty pink earplugs! I want the wireless ones but those are like, 70 dollars. :/ So expensive!
I'm always saying I'm going to finish my homework soon but I'm just slacking off at home. On facebook I see my friend's status and all of them want school to reopen. ._. I want school to stay closed mannn. (: I love my life now, going for training and staying at home. :)
Realise how my posts are getting shorter and shorter? :/
I can't find a nice blogskin booooo. Some only work in firefox and I remember that time I used a firefox skin and nobody could view my blog because everyone uses internet. :/
OH YEAH I watched Vampire Diaries until finish. omgoshh I cannot wait for the second season!! The last episode was super good! Haha I knew Damon wouldn't die because there would be no story without Damon. (: But I was still like panicking when the fire started and Damon was gonna die.
Hehe okay if you don't watch Vampire Diaries this probably makes no sense to you. :P
Okay I want to go view pretty pictures at tumblr noww.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.