There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
You're the sugar in my high; Thursday, May 27, 2010 @ 5:18 AM
I just had to upload, even though he is not related to anything I am going to post about. HE LOOKS FREAKING HOT HERE. (: Logan Lermannnn.
This is so cool mannn. (:
OKAY SO ANYWAY
JUNE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!!!!
LIKE FINALLY!
Omgosh. You know I've been like counting down to this day?? I'm going to stay up tonighttt. And watch American Idol. I don't really have a favourite though. :/ I had to bring home like a whole bunch of things today. ): The Khmer board thing. ._.
The song Overboard is quite nice. (: But right now I <3 Boys Like Girls.
You know just now was my brother's meet the parents session. Then his teacher asked me how I was doing. I feel loved hahaha. (:
Today was last lesson of Chem. Then Ms. Aishah like gave out presents to top students and most improved and her Chem rep and all that. She's so niceee. (:
Last lesson of ICT with the other Ms. Aisyah also. Haha shit all the nice teachers are leaving us. Plus the teacher always has sweets.
Mr John came in to film some of our classmates oral comm speech during reading. Ili and Nadia Nasuha can speak well. :D I always say stuff like, "Oh, so like, um, yeah." :/
Butttt I haven't done my speech. I'm just going to do it next month. OH YEAH. (:
Operation clean up today was funnn. I keep making wet handprints on Zatu's pinafore. Then Grace go and do on me! She thought I did on her! -.- After she did then Shanley came, "Oh, I do one not Afiqa." THANKS UH SHANLEY. Haha, kidding lah. After that I did on Shanley. (:
I think Mrs. Lee is going to complain to my mum then I talk too much, during the meet the parents session.
So yeaaaa that's about it. Happy holidays everyoneee! (:
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.