|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
You could spend your hold life holding on. Tuesday, May 25, 2010 @ 3:15 AM
I'm quite sure that it's a high school musical quote haha. (: But it's niceee. :DPrepare for a super long post okayyy! Okay so anyway these few days I have been obsessing over Boys Like Girls. (: Their song "Go" and "The First One" is also very super sweet. My favourite band in the whole wide worlddd. (: Okay so anyway today was quite fun. Then early in the morning Ili had the Percy Jackson book. Then the cover was like Logan Lerman from the back only. Then Ili and me were like, 'omgosh, Logan Lerman is such a hotttieee." Then Zatu was like, "How you know. it's from the back view only." Ili: His back is hot. Me: YES! Zatu: No.... he could be ugly when he turn around. Me: NO! Look at how slim and lean he his. And his hair! :D Zatu finally gave up trying to argue with us hahaha. (: Jesslyn is such a bimbo and she keeps trying to stick post-its on me! "I am a hot babe. Kiss me!" -_____-" Her new pencilbox is so bimbotic hahaha! You know people are laughing at my lunch box. I really have no other lunch box already!! I'm trying to save money okayyy. I KNOW DEEP DOWN ALL OF YOU ARE SECRETLY JEALOUS OF MY BROTHER'S TRANSFORMER LUNCHBOX. (: The design is the transformer cartoon animated series thing. :/ I told Minqi about it and she made fun of me, then I was like, 'You also watched the transformers movie whattt!!' Minqi: Yes, the movie with all the cool special effects and fighting, not the animated ones that ten-year old kids watch. ._. Then we were talking about that eyes then I remembered that time Jesslyn was sleepy and her eyes were like barely open and she was like, 'Are my eyes small?' :D Before recess we had Chemistry. :O Results were released. I did quite okay you know!!!!! I WAS SO SHOCKED. Like seriously. Luckily I didn't screw up the Formative Test. :D Heehee I got A2 for Chemistry wtf righttt!!!! Even my mum was shocked. -.- I'm not going to reveal the rest. :P English so awesome okay. Slackkkkk. My CD still cannot and all that. Irritating mann. Haha okay so after recess was literatureee. :) I LOVE LIT! (: Nabilah didn't read the book properly then she left some questions blank. Then she left my worksheet mixed up with some other forms and stuff. ._. Then i told Ms Nadia I didn't have my worksheet, then Nabilah was like, "sorrysorryyy!" Ms Nadia: Do you feel like strangling Nabilah now? Me: Tempting. Ms Nadia: *looks at Nabilah's incomplete paper* Nabilah, you have to swear to answer me honestly, or else, ummm....YOU WILL FOREVER HAVE DIRTY UNDERWEAR! Grace: Oh, she doesn't mind. I think she has dirty underwear anyway. HAHAHAHA! Ms Nadia: Okay, did you read the book? Nabilah: Uhhh..... Ms Nadia: *glares at Nabilah* Kyra: Do you forever want to have dirty underwear, ex-spouse? Nabilah: I didn't read until finish, but I did read!! HAHAHAHA! :D Ms. Nadia is so funnnnyyyy. (: Then at the end of the lesson, Ms Nadia: Okay, so I want you all to finish reading Chapter 2, or for some of you all, Chapter 1 also, I'm not mentioning names but Nabilah should know what I'm talking about. Awesome man. (: Then anyway halfway through lit, and throughout Math, there was this weird Chemical/burnt/dirty underwear smell thing. Super gross lahhh. I covered my nose throughout the whole lesson. :P Ms Lee also very nicee. There was one time she came in and we were like, "It's Lit noww...." And she checked her timetable haha. Then we said it was odd week. She figured it out because people started laughing. Hahaha. (: Today would be quite okay if it didn't end with last period IH. :| Then Mdm ___ was giving assignments and getting pissed with everyone and asking everyone to do worksheets. "Next lesson have to present your answers!" and all that. NEXT LESSON IS TERM 3 HAHAHAHA. :D Then home ec homework, I have to iron on something. My mum help me do. yayyy. (: Alrighttt so that's all. -AFIQA! |