|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
That someday it would lead me back to you; Saturday, May 8, 2010 @ 4:30 AM
Hi everybodyy. :D K so I'm addicted to Sunday Morning by Maroon 5, except I like the cover better instead of the original version, by Alyssa Bernal. (: She's super pretty and she can sing super good also. haha. :D I didn't get anything important done today. OOH I WATCHED GLEE. GLEE IS IMPORTANT. AND I JUST FOUND OUT WE HAVE HUMANITIES HOMEWORK. wth lah. -.- How did I miss that? Which means, I have to wake up early on Monday, so that I can get to school early, so that I can finish my work. Because really, even waking up late is just not worth having Mdm Goh hating on me in class. :/ But even my earliest cannot beat Zatu & Kyra & Shanley. -.-" I think it's like quite a lot of worksheets. There goes half an hour more of sleep. ._. Sometimes I wish I went to a school that was much nearer to my house. :| I'm hungryy. I feel like eating a cupcake. ![]() You know how you always see this pretty pretty cupcakes in pictures? I've never tasted a pretty cupcake, just the plain chocolate ship ones but they look pretty damn good. :) And I haven't finished art. Or D&T. Gosh I hate it when all teachers give you like super a lot of homework on Fridays cause you have two days to complete it all. I have a life you know, instead of just sitting at home and doing homeworkk. But it's sort of my fault also lah. (: FACEBOOK IS SO ADDICTIVE K. And GLEE! And I also like Vampire Diaries & 10 Things I Hate About You. (: I guess tomorrow is the day where I have to finish everything. BOO. You know I thought Chem was next week so I was planning on studying everything this weekend. But Minqi told me it was 18th May. OH YEAH. (: Okay haha that's all. :D -AFIQA! |