There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Rainbowss. Friday, May 14, 2010 @ 2:39 AM
They look like too good to eat please. haha. (: Are they even like edible? :P
I haven't posted for quite long already. Haha.
Okay so anyway just now had humanities presentation. I daresay, we did pretty damn good. :D Mdm Goh was like smiling, and Ms Aliah looked amused because our script was kinda funny. I was like looking at Ms Aliah all the way because Mdm Goh intimidates me. ._. Ms Aliah was super nice, because I started talking then I suddenly stumbled over my words then she was nodding slowly, like telling me it was okay and asking me to go on. Or else I think I would have forgotten my whole script. Kyra was awesome also.
Then Mdm Goh started asking questions then she was looking right at me and i was like, oh shit, cause I didn't know the answer then luckily Adeline spoke up. :D Our artefact is also really cool and Kyra made it. :D Our activity was funny and then we invited chairman to join cause today was her birthday. Oh yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINQI. YOU'RE THE BEST CHAIRMAN EVER. (:

Math was okay. Ms Lee had to leave for checking of scripts so 10 minutes free period woohoooo. :D During cleaning class the d&t people finished their products. I finally glued mine together. It's kind of crappy but I don't think the teacher will fail me rightt.
Then last period Chem. Chem kind of sucks. Ms Aishah is nice, but it's just the subject. :/ Boo for Chem being compulsoryyyy. ): If you ask me topic by topic I can probably do okay, but if you start mixing and relating everything to each other I'll probably fail. :|
Stayed back after school for finalizing & converting videos. I was like super sleepy plus the Com Lab was air-conditioned and I was almost falling asleep until Mr Norman suddenly came up and was like, 'everything okay with the converting?' and stuff. After I thought I finished converting I figured out that everything had an error and Mr Norman told me to change computer and then I waited for idk how long some more for the stupid videos to finish converting. -.- Lucky got Zatu with me haha. (:
Hehe and oh yeah for all you awesome people who read my blog & know Zatu her URL is:
www.thekpogirl.blogspot.com
How cute can she get mannn. Hahah. (:
Okayy that's alll. :D
-AFIQA!




Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.