There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Paperclipss. Wednesday, May 5, 2010 @ 4:14 AM
It's not all the colours of the rainbow, and my hearts look kind of crooked but it's good enough. (:
So today I went to the bookshop and they sold like this box of small coloured paperclips for 60 cents. (: Oh yeaaa. :D Then i bought it and I was making hearts and everybody wanted one haha. :D
Today was the humanities examm. I think I failedd shit shittt. -.- Have to go for remedial for THE REST OF THE YEAR YOU KNOW. ): Walaoo. Even 10/20 sounds good to me mann. I get very stressed when teachers stop and stare at your paper because I'm confident that means that there's something wrong. :/
So anyway today was the super long reccesss. Hoorayyy. :D So we hang out at the foyer. Cos at the foyer can use phone haha. (: Then Nadia was playing the piano and then suddenly there was like a bunch of girls singing happy birthday. To Mr Yang hahaha. -.-" We were like, "Ehh his birthday huh."
English, filming videos and stuff. We got like 35 scenes that we filmed already!! Only like less than half can be used. We either forget our lines or start laughing halfway after looking at each other. I love looking at my classmates dress up as Mr Lee Kuan Yew hahahaha. I play a normal tkgs student so the only costume I need is my school uniform. Yayy. (:
Yesterday legacy was about camwhoring. HAHAH. Then I was like, 'EH JESSLYN OMGOSH!' And then she say loudly that it was me.
Then somehow the teacher got confused and she thought we were serious when we said Jesslyn had a camwhoring problem, and I became Jesslyn or something. ._. Do I look like a Jesslyn?
AND THE TEACHER ANNOUNCED FOR D&T THAT THERE IS ONE LAST LESSON. Omgosh you could hear us like heave a sigh of relief hahaha. ;DD All of our workpieces were not done yet. I only have to glue everything together and I'm done. My drawing looks retarded.
Omgosh PE tomorrow and our routine is not done. We are so dead. :/ And we are group 1 some more!!!
Haha okay so I read my previous posts. Like primary school ones. I used to be OBSESSED with my grades. O.o Really. Like, "OMGOSH. I GOT AN 85!!!" Not in a good way either. :/
Nowadays it's like, "OH YEAH, I PASSED!" ._. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Hmm.
Okayy so that's all.
And I watched the Eenie Meenie video already! yayyyee. (:
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.