There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
HEARTHEARTHEARTBREAK. Friday, May 21, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
I LOVE BOYS LIKE GIRLS!
They're such an awesome band okay. (: Currently I am addicted to the song heart heart heartbreak by them. It's like super ultra duper awesome!! I love the lead singer's voice also. :D
Haha okay anywayyy. It's Friday today which means I left school at 12.10. Oh yeah. (: Nobody was at home then I knock on the door and rang the bell for super long until I realised that I had keys. -.- So yeahh that was extremely loser behaviourr.
So anyway we had humanities, lit, music and maths. Humanities was annoying again, but we got our written test back. I DID LIKE OKAY. I was kind of surprised when I got back results. The inference part really helped, haha. I wrote like some crap about inferring and stuff and the teacher gave me marks. Yeahh. (: Then after that I don't know what the class did and then the teacher was like, "I don't think any of you will ever be able to climb Mount Everest. You'll probably die there." ._. Thanks a lot huhh.
For lit, we started on the Roll Of Thunder book. This whole segregation thing is kind of ridiculous and silly, actually, now that you study it carefully. Haha then the "Jesslyn is a bimbo" thing was still on the board. :D
AND THEN MUSIC! MUSIC ROCKS TOTHEMAX. (: We watched Lion King hahaha. :D We watched until finish!! Super cute, the show! :D Like movie mann, all the lights were turned off, and then the room was air-conditioned, plus we were all lying on the floor. I love Music. They should make Music like 5 times a week or something.
Then Math. Math was okay, mostly admin matters and stuff. Do you know that graph questions are like 10 marks?? I fail at graph mannn. -.- I forgot how to plot a graph then Huda had to help. I don't why I suddenly forgot!! Extremely random.
Then today we had to bring home all our stuff because our classroom was being used for something and I was like, 'OMGOSH. NO.' Because I leave EVERYTHING under my table. Seriously. My study cupboard at home is like empty. I only bring home when exams are coming. So I was like super annoyed because we just got the information today then after that we were told that we can put our stuff inside the cupboard then I was super happy haha. (:
Okayy so that's all. :D
-AFIQA!


Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.