There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Exams are overrrr. ;D Wednesday, May 19, 2010 @ 1:05 AM
Quote from The Last Song. (:
Yesterday met up with Rafizan and Farizah. So unfairrr Dunman got marking day then they don't have to go to school. ): So coool mann. Then after school I met them at Tampines Mall. We took bus to Downtown East and watched The Last Song movie. The book and movie both very touching! Omgosh I cried mann. Especially when the little brother cried and then he was so cute and young and innocent and his father died, pity him mannn. I could hear people crying (or snickering) around me in the movie theater. ._. But it was a pretty good movie lah. (:
Hehe k so exams are over. I was dying man, doing Chem. IT WAS SO DIFFICULT.
If you fail they're going to give you remedial, but they make it sound nice so it's call the 'bridging program.' -.- It's like confirm I fail onee. I messed up the test. During June holidays some moreee. ._.
Question: Chemical formula for Tin?
My answer: uhh...T?
So you see, I'm not really a big fan of Chemistry. But at least my exams are over rightt.
So on Monday there was no basketball, then went out with Christen, Gen Ho, Shalinya, Nadene and Anita. Played ball for a while at Marine Parade CC basketball court then studied at the library there. Studied Chem haha. After that felt hungry so we went to Parkway and ate at Macs. :P Haha. Yeah. So now I'm like broke. Yeaaa. ):
Today I didn't have to stayback for anything so i was planning to go home quickly, but then we realised that we haven't handed in the our Lit project to Ms Nadia. So me and Nabz run around second floor looking for Ms Nadia's locker, then we called her but she wasn't at her desk. Then we were freaking out cause it was after 2.15. Then Mdm Haryati told us she was at 1/6. So we quickly run there and attach all our Lit worksheet with the thumbdrive using post-its and paperclips. Haha.
After that I finally went home. :D
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.