There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Discrimination. Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 2:41 AM
You know I'm doing my Lit homework now. I think I've never been so interested in a topic before. I mean, not in the way that I like it, more like just really interested. My book is Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. It's all about racism and discrimination and stuff, between the blacks and whites, in the past.
It's pretty sad, really. I mean the only thing different between these people are colour of their skin and they're making such a big deal about it. I mean seriously man, what is this. And there's the case about the guy who was one eighth black and he got arrested for sitting in the whites place in the railway car. And the KKKs are gross! All those lynching pictures are freaky. They're like sadistic man, smiling at the camera while the lynching takes place. And all the stupid segregation. Separating blacks and whites, as long as the facilities are equal. They call the blacks, 'coloured'. And like, it's been proved that the facilities for blacks are usually of poorer condition. It's sort of depressing reading about all this but then I started reading the book. It's really upsetting to know that people have to go through this kind of problems, just because of the colour of their skin. You can't change the way you were born.
Yeah, so that's it. Sorry for the short post about be ranting. :/
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.