There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
And I'm on my way to believing. Friday, May 21, 2010 @ 9:04 PM
The picture is so cute hahaha. (:
Okay anyway today I woke up at like 7am. O.o I don't even know why. Usually I wake up at like 10am or something. :P Then I bathed and played computer.
I have tuition today so i just need to finish all my homework then I'm free for the rest of the day. (:
And you knowww I have to go for the swimming program thingyyy. I lost my cert!! So irritating. I want to call but I can't remember the details, like when I got the cert or who my coach was and stuff. :/ Haha never mind. My sister told me to lie and go for the beginner's group because it's like seriously slack over there. Heehee. (:
I want to change my skin but I can't seem to find a nice. one. :/ Watched Glee just now. I always have to watch online since my father took away my cable. ): He said we were watching too much tv. ._. Booo.
Oh and good news I'm not in the Math bridging program. :DD My Math like no improvement you knoww. -.-" I did like okay for everything, but the overall marks includes the first CA which I screwed up super badly so, yeah.
But I still don't know about my Chem though. Think I messed up that one.
Yeaa so nothing much has happened since it's only like 12 noon.
-AFIQA!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm posting again after tuition because I am super bored. :P
You know just now there was this guy who came and he was selling like food and stuff. So as usual we didn't open the door because nobody wanted to buy anything. He was freaking persuasive you knowww. He kpet knocking non-stop for at least minutes okay. My brother lahh make so much noise. -.- Then in the end my mum ask me open the door and say nobody's at home. So I did then my brother ran beside me and i was like, "Um, nobody at home, except for me. And my younger brother." Then he kept asking k. Like, "Your sister? Brother? Mother? Father? Uncle? Auntie? Grandma? Grandpa? Cousin?" Walaoo. -.- In then end he went hahaha. :D
I did like graph during tuition. My brain hurts now. I'm tired. Yeaa. Boo Mathhh.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.