There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
10 Things I hate about you. Friday, May 28, 2010 @ 6:59 AM
Omgosh this is damn cute okay. (: 10 things rocks ttm. (: I love Patrick Verona. He's always so cool about everything. :D And his freakishly deep man-voice. xD
Haha k anyway. I went to my grandmother's house today. Nothing eventful or anything.
I watched the last episode of 10 things I hate about you on youtube. ): So sad pleasee. I mean, the fact that it's ending. Not the show. The show's season finale was such a cliffhanger!!! Like wth mannnn! The show was super good okayy I don't know why they cancelled it. ): Kat&Pat are so cute also. (:
I can't find a nice blogskin. I'm extremely picky, so yeaaa. Y'know my mum made me go down just now to go get some stuff from her friend. At like 9.30pm. In the dark. With my brother of course haha. (: You know I think my brother lies awake at night thinking of ways to annoy me since he's so good at it. :P
The Boys Like Girls song Contagious sounds like the High School Never Ends song. But both are very nice. (: Boys Like Girls have very nice and quotable lyrics.
"You're the sugar in my high."
"Don't know where the hell I'm going, but I'm going after you."
"Take a chance and be strong; or you could spend your whole life holding on."
"All I'm saying is do you, do you wanna lose it all? Cause this is more than just a dance hall drug."
AWESOME RIGHT.
There's a lot more. I wish my mum let me go to their concert earlier this year. ): She's really strict about time curfews and stuff. Martin Johnson's voice makes me meltttt. (:
I hate the hot weather. I heart rainy days where I have no school and sleeeeeppp all dayyy. :D I hate rainy days where I have school because I'm thinking of sleep all day.
Vampire Diaries is scary. There's all the random vampire popping up from nowhere with fangs and blood and stuff. But it's super intense and interesting. :D
My profile picture on blogger is Logan Lerman. heeheee. (:
Okayyy that's all for noww.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.