|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Stiff Dylans! (: Saturday, April 17, 2010 @ 2:44 AM
OMGOMG LOOK AT THIS PICTURE.I finished reading the last book of Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging! (: Haha, I always knew she was going end up with Dave. Plus, the first one has been made into the movie where there's the super hot Aaron Johnson palaying Robbie (but too bad he got married at 19-.-) and anyway, there's a band called Stiff Dylans which is actually based on a book, but they decided to really become a band so they have an album coming up (I think), but they've released songs anyway and it's really niceee. (: I started looking for songs because I got tired of mine. ._. British accents are hot. (: The lead singer has one. Yayyy. :D I sound like a super bimbo now. ._." ![]() Picture of the dayyy. (: I like colour splashes in the middle of black and white pictures. They look cool. I HAVE SO MANY PROJECTS. ): Super irritating okay. I haven't even started on humanities k. Humanities sucks. I just don't really like learning about rivers and economic growth and stuff. :/ Actually it's quite okay when ____ is absent. It actually seems halfway interesting. Haha. Ms Aliah is nice. :P I sit right at the corner of the class, nearest to the door, first row (unfortunately), but I have a great view of whatever happens outside so later halfway through class I'll be staring outside, daydreaming. Then when I start to pay attention again, I missed something important. -.-" I need a different place to sitttt. ._. Madeline has chicken pox. hahaha. Lucky I already get. :P I finally fixed my internett. So this is a fast computer yayyy! (: Actually it wasn't really spoilt lah. But I'll sound like such a loser if I tell you what really happened. :P I FINALLY understand the whole Maths concept thing. Haha. I would probably fail Math if I didn't have Math tuition. (: And the Chem test alsoo. I think I just passed, best case scenario. ._. Then rightt our English teacher never come then the funny sub teacher take over. Hahaha. We always cheer like super loud when the nice sub teachers come in. Then he was like, "Oh stop you're making me blush!" Then only I could hear & Zatu because we were so near in front then I started laughing because wth sia. -.-" But he was like, "Everytime you talk you have to stayback" and stuff like that. So we all were passing notes and stuff. :P It's already Aprillll. My exams are May. ): AND I AM OBSESSED WITH THE ONLY EXCEPTION BY PARAMORE. IT IS SUCH A NICE SONG. ♥ Hayley Williams is so prettyyy. Plus the music video is so sweet. I like it better than Brick By Boring Brick & Ignorance. :D The music genre is not the usual Paramore pop/rock type but it is still super nicee. I've been listening to it on repeattt. (: haha okay. That's it. -AFIQA! |