|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Paddle Pop! (: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 @ 5:13 AM
Haha you know I have been eating paddle pop ice cream for like two days in a row. It's super nice and super cheap. (: Like sixty cents only. I used to eat it all the time when I was younger. :P The prata shop beside tkgs sells it. :D So anyway today was quite uneventful. No humanities though (YESSS!). Tomorrow also no humanities. OH YEAH. (: We got back our lit papers. I did unexpectedly okay. Yayy. (: Nothing much about my results have changed since primary school. I still suck at Math and Science, and I score better in languages. I don't like Physics or Chem. Not like I hate it or anything. Sometimes the experiments can be super cool but not really a big fan. So far I don't like all my Sciences. Probably I won't like Bio either. Booo. Stayed back to plan PE routine. Haha. You know that day we were supposed to be first group to do but then Zatu had to go dentist. Then she came back like 2 minutes before bell rang and we were all like, "Go awayy! Hidee!" Cause the teacher confirm make us perform and we weren't prepared. Lucky the bell rang. "Saved by the bell" hahaha. After school when home quickly and met up with primary school friends. Super funn. (: I love my basketball teammates oh yeahh. (: We talktalktalk and laugh like hell manzz. (: During reccess Teri told me that Justin Bieber is coming to Singapore. OH YEAHHHH. :DDDD I WANT TO GO SIA. But probably my mum won't let. ): I will convince her mannn. (: SOMEHOW. Yepp. So that's all. -AFIQA! |