There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
I like; Monday, April 5, 2010 @ 6:05 AM
I like peach tea.
I like Justin Bieber.
I like Taylor Lautner& the Twilight series.
I like it when people sing in the wrong parts of the song and they get super paiseh.
I like slack periods where all we do is talk with friends.
I like people who can make me laugh.
I like it when I have a good hair day.
I like writing with bright colours.
I like money.
I like colour-coordinated stuff.
I like the colour pink.
I like people who don't get offended when I jokingly insult them.
I like naturally straight hair.
I like playing Tap Tap Revenge. (Especially Baby!) :D
I like making new friends.
I like reading a really good book.
I like basketball.
I like nice teachers who can be funny.
I like having lessons in air-conditioned places.
I like listening to a really good song that you never get tired of, even when it's on replay.
I like finding an old song that I start to like again.
I like laughing until my stomach hurts, and no sound comes out anymore.
I like bubble tea&milk tea.
I like writing lists about stuff I like because it makes me happy. ;DD

Haha. I really didn't know what to write already.
Oh I downloaded baby on tap tap already. SOFREAKINGAWESOMERIGHT. I keep playing it over and over and over again. Hahaha. (:
I will update if something interesting happens. :P
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.