|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
I hate Humanities with a passion. Tuesday, April 27, 2010 @ 4:14 AM
I hate Humanities. I wish Miss Aliah would come backkk. ): I can't understand anything. I don't think I can not take humanities at all right, in upper sec. Booo. I hope I don't failll. Rivers and civilisations just don't appeal to me. :/ So anyway today we had filming for English again. I cannot act to save my life. -.-" Yeaa. I laugh a lot. But it was super fun anyway. Some groups are like halfway done already. SO FAST. Grace was like DT at everything. Chem class was funny. (: Ms Aishah : What is a period? Class : *giggle giggle* HAHAHA SO FUNNY. She was talking about periodic table and stuff then Grace laughed then all of us were like "hahaha, oh, that period." So sick please. -.- THE CANTEEN DOESN'T SELL PEACH TEA ANYMOREE. BOOOOO. I love peach tea. It's like the best drink ever. (: then Nabilah buy for me lemon tea instead. eeyer. ): Tomorrow got d&t. I don't like d&t. I wish I took home econs instead. Grr. Just now also got Math. Spring test results released. I did like okay lah. Which each spring test my marks are decreasing. -.- I really don't like algebra. After school stayed back to project with Kyra, Nadia Nasuha, Lorraine and Adeline. Ate at prata shop first yayyy. (: Hahah we eat and talk until so long k. But we managed to finish quite a lot of stuff. :D Later Mdm Goh get annoyed with us if we never finish. ._." You know my little brother also likes Justin Bieber now cause I keep listening over and over again then he also can hear then he sings along. haha. So cute. :D But he only knows like the chorus part and stuff. I KNOW THE LUDACRIS RAP. OH YEAH. :D My brother's like, 'When I was 13, I had my first love kdgjkasgdsakh ABOVE!" :P But he likes to sing "Baby, baby, baby ohhhh." Hahaha. (: result of having two older sisters and no brothers at all. :D I studied my Chemistry thingy in the bus. I forgot what you call it. Like the Oxygen is O and hydrogen is H and all that. Periodic table. yeaaa. (: K that's alllll. -AFIQA! |