|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
I AM SO PISSED. Saturday, April 24, 2010 @ 5:38 AM
I HATE HYPOCRITES. THEY SUCK TO THE MAXXXX. LIKE SERIOUSLY MANNZZ. You come over to me, and bitch about what she's doing and all of us agree and we get super annoyed at her, and we sort of ditched her. Then you did the same thing, and you expect me to be fine with it? Sorry, no, your excuses are pathetic k. I think the worst part is the way you just talked and talked about how wrong the person's actions were and then you went ahead and did it anyway. You suck. Like, a whole lot. See, now you just made my whole day bad. Boo you. Ahh shit manzz. I hate this. I hate change. Like wtf sia. But I don't like blogging about feeling depressed and stuff and people read them and they'll be like, "Uh, okay, sure." I will go listen to Justin Bieber noww. (: So. I will post about something else. You knoww I think the humanities exam is on Monday. I didn't bring home my humanities fileeee. My whole school life is under my table or something. Grr. Something else to be upset about. But the Student User Test was actually quite simple. Actually it wasn't a test. It was just trying whether you could access the asknlearn portal thing. The duration was said as 'less than 10 seconds'. Haha. So that's good. I'm not really enjoying Chemistry although sometimes it's funny. Hmm what elsee. Oh Brendon played Baby on Tap Tap. On his third try he already got 1 million plus you know!! What is this mannn I had to play for like one or two weeks before I even hit 900 000 ++. -.-" I must play more Tap Tap. ):< Today I had tuition. Which was kind of okay. After that my brother & mum left for my brother's soccer match. Left me and my sister alone at home. We watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. (: The movie never gets old. It's awesome pleasee. Super funny and gross but like, really hilarious. Stuff that make you laugh out loud. (: And we ate sour cream & onion Lays chips while watching. Which made the whole process more awesome. I love the Stiff Dylans. Aaron Johnson should not have married that 40 year old lady. But he is still hot. I <3 him with straight hair. :D Just now there was a flying bug in my room. I got my little brother to get rid of it. But then he was all "Wait lemme get my shield" and stuff and then both of us started screaming and then my sister, who by the way, has the BIGGEST fear of bugs among the three of us, took a broom, went in and killed the bug and walked out. She got pissed with all our noise. Haha. wth sia. I guess this means she doesn't fear them anymore. I'm bored now. I might just change my blogskin again. :P Kbye. -AFIQA! |