|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Dentists & Field Trips. Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 5:53 PM
Hahaha. :DHELLO! So anyway two days ago had to go the dentist. Like, it was a routine check up thing. 1/1 got the young and nice dentist. :D She was super nice k. She was talking and asking me stuff but I couldn't really reply her. :/ I didn't have any painful procedure done on me like extracting a tooth or anything, but I had t get a filling. Which was time consuming. :D But why on odd thursdays siaa. I love odd thurdays and oral comm and ICT and all that. Why not on Monday or somethingg mann. The other dentist was fierce. If you like whine or something she'll be like, "Do you want me to do this or not?" ._. Yesterday we went to the Canadian International School, which was the old tkgs. Super cool k, the place. Then Grace was like, "Ehh maybe got 13-year-old Canadian hot guys!" Hahaha wth mann. -.-" Super funnyyy. Then Nabilah huh, everytime she see some Korean guy she would be like sighing and be like, "So hott," and stuff. -.-" Some are even younger than her you know! Poor kid. It was super hot and we had to walk everywhere. They had rainbow slides and playgrounds and basketball courts but we couldn't use any of their facilities because it was for the children there. ): The place was super cute with all the kiddy drawings. "I looked at the AWdience." And they have playground monitor partners. Then they kept waving to us, the younger kids. Hahaha. (: They were doing gymnastics in the hall and making pyramids and stuff. They teacher was like, "hello girls!" in that awesome accent and we all said hello back. Then everybody was telling me that Justin Bieber was from Canada. Haha. Not as if he's from this school rightt. haha. I would have asked for transfer mann, if he was. :P I was with Zatu throughout the whole thing and I took so many candid photos of her mann. Can add to her fan page. Chairman also. :DD Went back to school, did a bit of music and stuff. Yepp that's about it. -AFIQA! |