There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Centre partings :P Wednesday, April 7, 2010 @ 2:35 AM
Today was funny. For our English & IH project rightt, we had to like travel back into time so we were trying to imagine what tkgs girls looked like back then. Hahah so we looked at the picutres in the history book then it was all centre partings and high socks and high belts and big round glasses. Super funny then all of us were trying each others hairstyles.
So tkgs won the match yesterday then I was so happy, so I told Huda. Then today she left a post it on my table, saying congrats and she signed her name. I was so mean k, I looked at it weirdly and just left it there, cause I couldn't recognise her signature, and I didn't know what she was talking about. She looked a bit confused. Haha. But after that I realised then I was like, "OHHH. Thank you!" Haha. I am such a loser.
Then after reccess all of us were writing on the small post its, "Hello, I am ____." Fill in blank with your name. And then we stuck the post its on our foreheads. Damn funny cause teachers were like giving us weird looks. Hahaha.
My blogskin is messed up but I'm too lazy to go change leh. Haha.
Plus plus, I have one less person for Novelty. Shitshit. If I can't find someone by today, 1/1 will be disqualified sia. wth lah. -.-" Super lame sia. Charmaine is sick and like another 3 have girl guides/red cross duties. ): I hope I find someone for tomorrow's sports day. GO 1/1! :DD
I'm super nervous to get my Math CA paper well. Aiyaa I think I screwed it up lah. ):
Haha okay so that's it. :D
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.