There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Weekends are too short. Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 8:44 PM
Weekends are too short. ):
I changed my blogskin again. It still looks weird. :/
Nvmmm, I can't find a nice one. I have tuition in half an hour or something.
I keep listening to Breakway by Kelly Clarkson. I know it's quite an old song but suddenly I thought of it. :P
I need to do basketball homework. I hope I can still remember all the strategies and stuff. :X
It's like super early. I hate waking up super early.
I feel the need to post a nice picture. But I don't know what.
Never Let You Go video is coming out zomgg I am so excitedd. :D
My class t-shirt is not really working out. D: Wrong colours and stuff.
Boo. I hope we get it fixed by sports day. :D Or else we will look very weird running with PE shirts while everyone else has colourful shirts.
I had to bring home all my heavy books. Cos cannot leave under the desk. ):< Got the whatever meet the parents session. -.-" Super ultra duper heavyyy. ): Lucky got enough space for me to stuff my files into the cupboard. :D
I miss CKPS suddenly. ): I miss Cikgu Iffah, Mrs Raeburn, Coach!, Mr Phua, my juniors, my 6A friends, my 6M1 class. D: Always got Coach and Mr Phua to spend me on bubble tea. xD Hahaa. I miss talking to my juniors and complaining about training, but still doing it anyway.
I will go back to CKPS during June holidays! Yessss. :D
I wish my tkgs was nearer to my house. I don't like traveling.
That's all. :D
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.