|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Twilight fan girls! Friday, March 12, 2010 @ 5:29 AM
Today was the last Science lessonnnn! Teacher said he enjoyed teaching our class very much, cause we very funny, but I think he was lying. :/ We disturb him so much onee hahahaha. Kyra pointed out that eh cut queue the polar cakes queue thing then he was like, "No I pre-order one!" HAHAH then the whole class was like, 'Shame on you!' I hope our next Science teacher will be just as funn. :D My physics not bad lehhhh hehehe. I got all my results back already! All is quite pathetic actually. ): NVM I WILL TRY HARDER FOR NEXT CA! ;D I ate at videoworld with Jesslyn and Joanne and Queen and then I go again to accompany Kyra and Gen Ho. :D Jesslyn keep wanting to discuss her mucus EWWW. ): TOM YAM INSTANT NOODLES ARE YUMMYYY. (: We run across the road to go abck to tkgs and then it was raining and queen was like, "Ehh you all very mean lehh." Hahaha sorryyyy. Had class com training again. SO LAME OKAY. 1e1 go up stage for a while only. Like less than a minute. then we were dismissed. Might as well not go. -.- Stayed back to play basketball! Yun Jie keep saying I look like her 'baby' hahahaha. xP I don't lorrr. Went home with gen. We sang baby loudly until people all stare at us but it's okay. :D NOT FAIR KYRA GO HOLIDAY she's not going tomorrow. New Zealnd some more. ._. Jesslyn also. Queen got something to say to me but idk what hahaha. Probably something about stalking people lorr. Everytime I write to my Angel she never get my letter lehhh. I think I put wrong class. zomggg that would make me such a loser. :| I don't think I will like bio. I don't like dissecting class. Nadia liked bio because it was where Edward met Bella hahaha wthhh. -.-" Obviously she won't meet any freakishly pale guy sitting next to her in bio. :P Zatu now likes twilight toooo yayyyy we can all be Twilight fangirls together hahahaah :D But not the irritating ones who like Robert Pattinson. Robert Pattinson is not hot, and doesn not deserve to be Edward Cullen. ): K I am so bored idk what to say alreadyyy. -AFIQA! |