There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Put on your fake smiles. Tuesday, March 2, 2010 @ 12:45 AM
It's amazing how people can change so drastically in the course of like, 3 months? ):
I mean, I get it lah, that people grow up and change, but right now, you simply disgust me. No other words for that. Like wtf okay? I don't even know you anymore. We were super ultra close last time and now it's seriously awkward when we talk to each other. It's tiring trying to keep up the whole 'everything-is-fine' act when you're around. Don't ask me whether I'm pissed when you tell me stuff, because you know I am. I always am. You say I don't understand. You're right. I don't. I try, but I can't. I don't really want to, anyway. You're so screwed up already, anyway.

Maybe it's just me.
gahh. It sucks how one thing can just make your whole day horrible.

The post above was deep and meaningless. xD

So anyway. I have 4x400m relay tomorrow. ._." Confirm I'll be like super ultra slow. I'M SORRY! ): I lost my wallet. I WAS SO SAD OKAY. They found my wallet at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Of all the places. -.-"I have to go there and take it.
Nothing interesting happened. OH YA I MISSED THE CLASS OUTING. SO SUCKISH. I miss 6A. ):
Ohkay that's about ittt.
Oh and I'm quite sure I failed the Math test. Cuz my Math teacher looked superduper upset when she came in for a Math class after we took the test. Like, she didn't want to tell us how many failures there were cuz it was super horrible or something.
And yeah that's it. Really.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.