|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 @ 3:17 AM
Okay, so today we went to the museum. I sprained my wrist a bittt. I thought there was going to be like, 4 x 400m today, but actually no. WRONG DATE! PAISEHH! We had English today, and mother tongue. No Maths, so I still don't know my results. ): LSS we went to the lab. We used the datalogger thingy and all. Not bad lah, it was quite interesting. Last period was D&T which was quite okay. I like going to the workshop and stuff, and doing the things with our acrylis. Mine looks like ice cream with three scoops. :D I was very super slow so I haven't started on the spray painting yett. ): It looks kinda fun. ;D Then after that we went to the museum! It was superduper funnnnn. The museum was like, not very huge or anything, but it was quite cool, and dimly lit. We took pictures of everything hahaha. We went to the Egypt one, so it was like mummies and stuff. At first it was like quite creepy lahh, cuz it was dark and there was the weird oprah music playing and all of us were freaked out wth rightt. xD Oh and by the way, nobody believes I used to be a prefect in my old school. ._." Ehh my behaviour quite okay whattttt. I never get any booking you knowwww. I didn't really take notes. Everyone was obsessed with using the Egyptian letters chop thingy to stamp out their names. Including me. :P I made like a bunch of those things. Grace made the most. xP She made for everybody she knows. xDD She's so nice. We were all eating Kyra's secret stash of M&Ms. :) Yummmyyyyy. I went home with Jasmine and Minqi for the first time in a very looong time this year. NOT FAIR LOR JASMINE'S CKASS ALREADY GOT THE NORMAL NAMETAGS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE SCHOOL. My class one is still the super enormous badge with my crappy handwriting. ): Very lame lehhh. Why we never all get on the same day! Just now also have class taking! I LOVE 1/1! (: Tomorrow have the class comm trainingggg. ): I rather go basketball training kkkk. -.-" Uhh okay I have to finish up my EL and Lit homeworkkk. -AFIQA! |