There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Tuesday, March 2, 2010 @ 2:46 AM
Okay, I'm bored so I'm posting again on the same day.
Uhh, so first period was music. then we had the Music CA! My group was me, Nadia, Nabz, Zatu, Huda and Ili. We had to sing school song, like everybody had to. Then it was so cool cannnn. People were like playing recorder and piano and stuff. Ours was superduper cool ttm! Nabz beatbox and then we sang the school song, like at a faster speed. HAHAHA! But I kept laughing halfway through, cuz people were like, "EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" So yeah. And I still can't remember like all the lyrics. -.-"
After Music was Malay. BORINGGG. ): But we got CA marks back. I did like...okay lah. Maybe it's just secondary school, and this types of marks are considered good or maybe I'm just lousy. :| It should be that I'm lousy lah. :P NADIA IS LIKE SO SMART. :O Nabz also! I was like, 'Wahlao, confirm I fail sia!" And then she went, "Yeah, yeah, high-five!" Right after we high-fived, teacher announce she got highest. wthhh. -.-
After recess we had Physics. Mr Yang was like talking super ultra fast because he only had 50 minutes to tell us everything. We were scribbling like crazy cann, cos he say must take notes on what is tested. CA's on Monday, then tomorrow we were doing practical stuff in the lab. I don't like going to the Science lab because the stool is so high and when I drop my stuff I can't just bend over and pick them up. :/ But I think Physics is quite okay lah. So far I haven't failed any Physics test. By half a mark. :D
I thought today we had the Class Comm meetinggg. But then actually it's like on Thursday lorr. I ate lunch anyway, with Kyra, Gen Ho, Jesslyn, Madeline, Si Ning, and Grace. INSTANT NOODLES ARE DELICIOUS! :D Super funny okay, cuz we all took like so many candid pics. They all bullied Jesslyn like crazy, messing with her hair. xD Went home with Gen Ho nad Jesslyn. I just finished my D & T.
Uhh okay, that's all.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.