|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Lepak-ing with Rafizan & Natasha Saturday, March 20, 2010 @ 5:13 AM
![]() I look so outt. Like odd. A random bright green thing between two brown ones. CC toilet or whattt. xD I love both of you so muchhh kkk. Hahahaha. Be honored. (: Helloooo. Today I managed to finish my Math. ;DDD I lepak-ed with Natasha and Rafizan. We planned to go to Tampines but the train was delayed then we decided not to go. Delayed for 1 hour siaa. We talktalktalk then walk around. But we ate at 18 chefsss. (: The spaghetti is like super delicious mannn. :D It was first time for Natasha and Rafizan hahaha. So cute cann. They didn't know what to do or how to order. We saw Mr Muhaymin at 18 chefs! Haha. so long never see him alreadyy. ): Then I saw one of rafizan's classmate. So cute hahaha. I SAW JUN CONG! :DDDD Jun Cong is this kid in primary school, that I randomly know because he lives at my block. Plusplus he is so small and cute and always want to play bball with me. xP He is super short lahh. Hahaha. We went to Zan's house because her house was empty. HER HOUSE IS LIKE SO COOL LAH PLEASE. ESPECIALLY THE KITCHEN. Renovated since the last time I saw it hahaha. She seemed amused by how excited I was at everything. :P We watched lots and lots of gleeeeee! (: zomggg glee is like the best show ever. & vampire diaries. Gleeislikethebestshoweverr. Rafizan make for me milo. Her milo is nice. Not to sweet or anything. hahahaha. :D I stayed until 8pm. So lucky my mummy never call. :O Her house is like within walking distance. So it's okay lahh. I don't whether can go the sort of training tomorrow. I got tuition lahh. ): Damnnn. I don't like tuition. Especially Maths one. So confusing lahh. I SAW DEAR JOHN BOOK AND THE LAST DANCE BY NICHOLAS SPARKS. ZOMGG I WANT TO READ THEM SO BADLY. but they were so expensivee. )': nvmmm. I wait for my dearest daddy to come backkk. ;DDD So basically that's what happened lahh. Hahaha. I want to go training tomorrowww. ): But my mum confirm don't let me skip tuition lorr. ):< K lahh my post will end hereee. Don't expect me to update next week or anything because my time will basically be taken up by school & stufff. -AFIQA! |