There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
I'm looking for a new blogskin. Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 5:37 AM

I found that on photobucket and I thought it looked quite pretty. :D
I actually don't really like this blogskin. It looks kind of weird, like out of proportion or something.
Just now we had training. I actually play like halfway decently during training. During match I will get nervous and mess up. ): Our next match is against Dunman High. TK JIAYOU! :D
Facebook is being laggy so irritatinggg.
Just now, our first period was humanities. Idk why both teachers were not free to teach us. maybe both absent. But anyway we had relief! The very super nice teacher. He's not super nice, but he always play this super cool games with us. At first he was like, "Okay lets quiz each other about humanities." Then nobody want to play. :P We played something else funnier in the end.
For music rightt, we must compose songs. -.-" based on national day some more. I think I will fail music. ._.
We got our results slips today. I did like...okay lah. Can't say that it's super good, but it's not horrible either. So yeah. My lowest was Math. So what else is new? -.-
Okayyy I will go search for a new blogskinn. :D
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.