There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
I'm in pieces, baby fix me. Wednesday, March 10, 2010 @ 5:26 AM
I went home with gen ho today it was super ultra funnny. She was being unnaturally retarded todayyy. :D
Nothing much happened. Quite slack lah today. Cause got legacy period hahahaha.
I am quite positive I FAILED the D & T test. ): And the phy-ehemehem one also. Hahahaha. Tomorrow will confirm be the best phy-ehemehem lesson ever. With Mr ehemehem. :D
Oh and paisehhh, today no class comm. -.-"
Tomorrow got the whatever class comm investiture thing. So weird lah. ._."
There are many bees in my class nowadays. ): There was one greenish-bluish one. DAMN GROSS OKAY AND IT WAS LIKE BIG ALSO. Desiree still can say, "Eh like avatar." wth hahahaha.
So then it was simply just hanging in the air and Mr yap was like, 'See, it's hovering which means zero acceleration so the net force equals to..." But all of us were like, "JUST GET THE BEE OUT." Hahahaha.
We have e-learning during holidays but nvm lah. At least it's at home, and I can listen to musiccc. (:
BABY BABY BABY OHHHHH. :DDDD JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO AWESOMEEEEE. (:
My favourite line is, "I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring, cuz I'm in pieces, baby fix me." :D
Uh okay that's all.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.