|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Addicted; Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 6:29 AM
U Smile is so addictive. I've been listening to it on replay like a lot of timesss. I think rightt, I will buy Justin Bieber's new albummm. :D Butbutbut I found out he is like 153cm. Which is shorter than me. ._. But maybe that one they measure long time ago. he seems very mature nowww. (: I'm so happy that I can sleep super late today and wake up super late tomorrow. FINALLY. -.-" I have been training for like 4 days lahh. Quite slack, but requires me to wake up early. OH YES. :D Waking up is one of the hardest challenges. Especially on mornings when it's raining, and cold, and you're under your blanket and that damn alarm clock rings. I also realised that I have more homework that I haven't finished. English & Lit (idk what to do for lit zomgg lit is Monday first period shit shit), and Malay and D&T. Now I realise that it is really a lot. My friends invite me to go vivo but I must resist the temptationnnn. Damnnn. ): I miss my primary school friends & juniors & teachers and my dearest coach lotss. I cannot wait for teachers dayyy. ;D My March holidays have been quite pathetic actually. It's not really holidays lahhh. I spent like 3/4 of my time on the computer but I haven't finish elearning. Facebook is the biggest distraction ever k. My sister says Chem is very super ultra difficult. ): Boooooo. My awesome juniors match next weeek. Confirm win lahh haahaha. Not sure whether I can go support. GOOD LUCKKK. :D Uhh okay I can't wait to see my friends again! (Haha ew that sounded cheesy) But it's true. :D -AFIQA! |