|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 6:21 AM
Okay! I finally decided to blog again. It's been like a month already. TIME PASTS SO FAST ZOMGG. I know the names of everyone in my class nowww. :DDD I've made a bunch of good friends and found someone who loveslovesloves Taylor Lautner as much as I do. :))) I joined basketball. TRAINING IS HELL. But I still stick with it. ._." But I made friends in basketball too. (: Some are reallyreally good. :O For all of the people who tagged my almost dead tagboard, THANKYOUVERYMUCHH. You all are lovely and if you left a link, I linked you. :D I'm sports captain hehehe. It sounds veryvery grand but actually it's quite slack lah. All I have to do is 'identify' people good in sports. PE teachers do that for you anyway. xP So basically I do nothing, unless there's a PE related job or something. Which is quite rare. I think being chairman is the most stress. xD MINQI I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT. 1e1 is pretty noisyy. Teachers have complained about our noise. :O Plus we're next to a sec 4 class. I don't like physics, but my physics teacher is nice. :D I still don't like it though. ):< One time we were trying to surprise our physics teacher, but he came in too fast and we failed. So then he was like, "You want me to go out and you can try again?" wth. -.- Then he came in again and went like, "Whoa! You girls really got me!" Hahahaha, like whattt. xD I don't like D & T, but my teacher is also quite nice. I still hang out with Natasha, Rafizan, Farizah, Izzati. Sometimes I see Sin Kee. :D I saw Yi Ying that day. She got handphone alreadyyyy. :))) BRENDA I MISS YOUUU. ): I always go in Changkat, and the security guards get quite pissed off. Heh. There's one subject I really don't like, and I don't like the teacher either, but I won't mention names. :P 12TH FEB, ANYONE GOING BACK TO CHANGKAT? :DDDDD *coughADD2MOREDAYSANDITBECOMESMYBIRTHDAYcough* Hehehe. I love Valentine's Day. (: OH YES. I want to watch the movie too. Valentine's Day. Taylor Lautner is in it. :DD I have tests next week. I think I'll fail Integrated Humanities. I completely SUCK at it. ): ICT lessons, legacy and oral comm are the besttt. NO HOMEWORK CONFIRM. YAY. Fridays are also awesome cuz I go home at 12. *laughs at all those who take A* Science* These few days, i've learnt that people change. Physically and mentally. IZZATI IS SAME HEIGHT AS ME NOW. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. Sometimes I don't always like the change, but I guess I just have to deal with it. OH AND THESE FEW DAYS I ALWAYS BURN PEOPLE. *coughNATASHAcough* And I realise I am having a lot of bimbo moments. ._. Like A LOT. Okay. I will post more soon. (Like 3 weeks later, and it will be about how sorry I am for not updating. xD ) -AFIQA! (With no 'h' :P) |