There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 10:07 PM

It completely sucks that all of my best-est friends went to the same school, but I guess I can't do anything bout it. I wanted so badly to go to an all girls school. They (Farizah, Natasha, Rafizan) gave me a, like friendship bracelet thing, the one you tie around your ankle or wrist. THANKSSS. It has the colours of the rainbows, my faveee. :) I'll always wear itt.

I can't believe it's 2010 alreadyyy! So exciting, hahaha, I don't know why. I listened to radio from 12 noon, there was the Top 100 countdown and all the songs were nicee. It went on for 10 hours. -.- Then at 11 I watched the countdown thingy. My family was counting down, then when it was at '1' my brother started jumping around, my sister was squealing at the phone and my parents went back to bed. xP I sort of received a couple of texts, texted them back then played computer.

School is on Monday. Exciting! Haha, you probably think I'm like a loser now, but never mindd.I get more school money now yayyyyyyy! Hahahaha.I'm not sure whether I want to continue with basketball or join netball. :P Hahaha.

I will post on how my new school was, on Monday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Wishing you all the best for 2010. :)

-AFIQA!



Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.