There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 2:08 AM
4th Jan (1st day of school)
Okay well, I was extremely nervous, because, well, it was the first day and stuff. I met a few Anglican friends on my way, haha, that calmed me down a bit. I'm in 1 Determination/ 1e1. Same as Minqi woohoo! (: I made a few new friends, but no one that really I would consider as a great friend. None of them had the same interest as me, not really into Twilight or basketball, or very hyper or anything. We had to play games that required hand holding, and at first I was like, "Oh, crap, no," but then i realised it was all girls then it was okay LOLLL. With that, I made more new friends. I miss my friends, of coursee. I also got lost and ended up all the way at harbourfront because of SOMEONE but it was okay, cuz I found my way back home, like 2 hours later lahh.
5th Jan (2nd day of school)
We had the BPAT test, which determined whether we could join a sports CCA. The top 45% of girls will know, whether they can join, because their names will be posted on the notice board. Results come out on 9th Jan! I want to join basketball! :) We learnt cheers and stuff like that. TKGS has a lot of cheers. xD I can't remember them. Also a lot of songs, for our campfire. REAL ONE NOT FAKE FIRE HAHAHAHA :D Each day I make more friends yayyyy. :) I went for reccess with a girl from my class, and Minqi. Also Jasmine and Klarisse. I took bus home, and I couldn't tap my card, because apparently my primary school card has 'expired'. -.- Lameeeee. Only on bus 135, it worked on the other buses. Brough slurpee, and met Nafiz on the way home. He already have gang ahhhh. :P
6th Jan (3rd Day of school)
Made yet another new friend! She's tallll. OH YEAH HALF THE GIRLS IN MY CLASS ARE TALLER AND THEY DON'T PLAY SPORTS. Boooo. ): Izzati called me but I forgot my phone so I didn't get her call. Apparently she invited me to go back to Changkat and see coach. I MISSED THE CHANCE! ): But I met a couple of friends from AHS when I was coming back home, Charmayne and Kai Ying! We ate at KFC and talktalktalk for damnnn longggg lahh. Me, Charmayne, Kai Ying, Jasmine and Minqi. Klarisse had to go home awwwhh ): I met my cousin there also haha. Oh yeah, when I went down the escalator from the MRT I also saw Fatin. She looks nice in her uniform. SCHOOL WAS BORING TODAY! We sat in the hall ALL DAY except for like, reccess, and we sat there for HOURS. To listen to talk about values and stuff. Like, uhh, "Every TKG-ian is a leader." And, "Accomplished young women of character and grace." And our school vision (mission?) which is "Moribus Modestus" which is uhh latin I think and it means uhhh
I can't rememberrr
oh ya "Demure and Resolute" or something like that. :P
We were disturbing Minqi, for being like the perfect tkgs girl hehehehe.
It was not bad lah. Oh yes, we have to perform during our camp. -.-" Like dance or something. We learnt a bunch of stuff like mass dances today. JAI HO! xDD

So far my tkgs experience has been good. But studying starts tomorrow, so yeahhh. ): Will post if I got the timeee.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.