There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 2:40 AM
Okay, well, I got accepted to TKGS! :) Hahaha. So did 3 of my other classmates : Min Qi, Jasmine, Klarisse. I'm really looking forward to the school, because I just love the idea of a girls school! And before you say anything, I'm straight. I just like the whole all girls concept.

It was funny cuz, the principal kept addressing us as 'daughters' and I was about to laugh, because I was thinking that she forgot to mention the guys, but then I realised that it was all girls. :P It's also more comfortable, and friendly somehow, because there's no awkwardness and crap like that, because there are no guys. I need to focus in sec school, because the work is seriously toughhh. I think I'll be selected for Math or Science remedial. -.-"

Making friends shouldn't be so bad, I think. Well, I hope. Tanjong Katong Girls has all this bonding thingies, and stuff. Oh, and we have to go for swimming! :D Hahahaa. I suck at swimming, but now's a good time to learn. xP

And I look seriously weird in the uniform. the lady wouldn't let me buy the pinafore if it didn't touch my knees! wth lah.

I'm taking Higher Malay, because it's recommended for me. I wonder why, I got a Merit for Higher Malay in PSLE. :P teehee.

My internet just got fixed. I missed my internet. I tried using on my iphone. It works, but the battery runs out damn fast lah! Irritatinggg. I miss my friends already. ): Even the ones that annoy the hell out of me. :O

I watched Alvin and The Chipmunks 2 already! :D SO CUTE AND FUNNY K. I liked the first one better, but the second one is awesome too. :) If you liked the first one, you should go watch the second one. Cikgu Iffah spent me on food and movie. THANKSSS!

11 more days (I think) before school starts! Most of the time it's not a big deal, but it's pretty nerver-wrecking noww. New school! :OO

-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.